In total 14 of the world's top 17 teams will be on the start line in Southwold, Suffolk for Stage One of the Aviva Women's Tour, which will be the first European stage race of the 2016 UCI Women's WorldTour.
You can download the Official Start List for the Aviva Women's Tour 2016 by clicking here.
Among the other high-profile teams racing will be Rabo Liv, who won the 2014 edition of the race with Marianne Vos, the Canyon SRAM team of defending champion Lisa Brennauer and a Great Britain national team, as they continue their preparations for the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.
They will be joined by a third British team, the domestic Drops Cycling Team, who have been newly formed for 2016 and will be making their Aviva Women's Tour debut.
The 2016 field will comprise of teams from 10 different countries, including four teams who will be making their Aviva Women's Tour debuts in June as BTC City Ljubljana, Parkhotel Valkenburg and the Cylance Pro Cycling team join Drops in making their first appearance in the race.
The full list of 16 teams for the 2016 Aviva Women's Tour is:
• Ale Cipollini (Italy)
• Boels Dolmans Cycling Team (Netherlands)
• BTC City Ljubljana (Slovenia)
• CANYON//SRAM Racing (Germany)
• Cervelo Bigla Pro Cycling (Germany)
• Cylance Pro Cycling (USA)
• Drops Cycling Team (Great Britain)
• Great Britain national team
• Hitec Products (Norway)
• Orica AIS (Australia)
• Parkhotel Valkenburg (Netherlands)
• Poitou - Charentes Futuroscope 86 (France)
• Rabo Liv Women's Cycling Team (Netherlands)
• Team Liv Plantur (Netherlands)
• UnitedHealthcare Pro Cycling (USA)
• Wiggle HIGH5 (Great Britain)
Each of the 16 teams will field a six rider team in the Aviva Women's Tour. Keep an eye on the news page for the latest rider and team news.